• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Cheap firebox

Personally for me there's nothing a fancy firebox can do that a catering size bean tin with a few holes in it can't do just as efficiently
Two things..... those weren't "fancy" fireboxes, and having made a "tin with a few holes", I would add, "almost" just before efficiently? :rofl:

Took it out and gave it a good test today with Bam an it gets my seal of approval for what that’s worth.

Worked a treat, boiled the water quickly, trying to resist pushing the big button to get one too.....

OJhA80Z.gif

As the saying goes, have your People talk to my people mate. 😉 I don't take much persuading to get out. 😀

But Bam.

Just think how much nicer your outing will be with a nice new shiny stove to cook your scran on and make a nice cup of tea or coffee :whistle:
Your own bush TV keeping you warm under the tarp while the rain bounces off.

Peer pressure is a terrible thing.......but we only have your best interests at heart........honest :whistle::D

Resurrecting this as I was searching the 'bay and guess what? I found one CHEEEEEEEEEEEEP! the cheapest I've seen at £13.89 with free postage. It fell into the basket. (I'll never be rich while I'm on this site) so just to share the love/poverty, here is the linkee. @G1ZmO , @Bam @Ark79

Resurrecting this as I was searching the 'bay and guess what? I found one CHEEEEEEEEEEEEP! the cheapest I've seen at £13.89 with free postage. It fell into the basket. (I'll never be rich while I'm on this site) so just to share the love/poverty, here is the linkee. @G1ZmO , @Bam @Ark79

I'll have to wait a couple months until my birthday I reckon, I hate not having my usual emergency cash stash so any cash is going to that. As well as trying to clear the CC. Time to suck it up I'm afraid. 😢

Back