• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

First gear of the year

David Day

Slightly Addicted
I've decided to treat myself to a new pack and it arrived just in time for Boris' announcement, hopefully I'll be able to get it loaded up an get back out in a few weeks ay!
Its a Dutch army 35L if you haven't seen one before but I'm guessing from all the reviews I've read these things are pretty common place here!

Rally happy with the quality and the delivery from MM was as speedy as always :)

20210223_062059.jpg

2 more at 30 litres.......then you'll be ok..................

Do you want some pockets to stitch on the sides? Or a spare LK frame?......I might have one of the latter!

I'm not sure I understand the first reply, but I do have a couple of side pouches , I think they're the originals designed for the LK35, and I think there might be 2 bottle type pouches that fit on molle????

Sharps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

(wot used needles????????) ☢️

How have you seen my garage?
What clear out?

Wos appennin?????

Sharps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

(wot used needles????????) ☢️

How have you seen my garage?
What clear out?

Wos appennin?????
No, not needles Lol although the animals do get their fair share of shots..I simply meant my small collection of pointy, sharp, choppy things. (Which I have reduced dramatically)

Ah, David...you may have missed the caveat "buy for myself"...I will still be buying things to sell on, I just won't be keeping any of them. I've even sold all my antler handled pruning knives, my Joseph Allen Navy knife and most of my folding Army knives...(all except one)
However after having snapped my opinel 12 saw (through carelessness) I'm in need of a new one.
I really have been selling them off.

Back