• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Happy Birthday

Thanks buddy 👍

Aftershave, a nice mug and hat that says vintage :D there is a cake getting delivered later :cool: Also my new tent and jacket. But the tent and jacket will be coming over the next couple of months (house renovations first lol). Tho the kids and Sharon have been spoiling me since I got out my pit so am a happy man:D:D

My good lady’s idea of a joke....got to love her really :rolleyes:

C407DACB-AF40-49C4-ADFA-8CDADD19C0F5.jpeg

Slumit and Ridgeline.......hope you enjoy using both :thumbsup:

Look forward to seeing some pictures of the first time you put the Gobi 3 up..........they are a BITCH to pitch :whistle::rofl:

Meanwhile Up In The Highlands Of Scotland A Farmer Sees A Man Drinkin Fae A Puddle And Says

" Dinnay Drink Oot O That It's Foo O Coos Shit "

The Man Says

" Sorry Old Boy But Could You Kindly Speak English Please ! "

The Farmer Replies

" Aye, Use Both Hands Old Chap So You Can Get A Bit More Of It In Your Mouth " ! :D

Meanwhile Up In The Highlands Of Scotland A Farmer Sees A Man Drinkin Fae A Puddle And Says

" Dinnay Drink Oot O That It's Foo O Coos Shit "

The Man Says

" Sorry Old Boy But Could You Kindly Speak English Please ! "

The Farmer Replies

" Aye, Use Both Hands Old Chap So You Can Get A Bit More Of It In Your Mouth " ! :D

Pmsl:rofl:

Back