• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Have you every been told you look like a celebrity.

Oot

Quite Addicted
Grandson thinks I look like father jack....cant see the resemblance myself🤔

Attachments

• 20201202_184742.jpg
    20201202_184742.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 68
  • FB_IMG_1605725816670.jpg
    FB_IMG_1605725816670.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 67
While I lack the stylised face fuzz....

a755e49c0854918aaa50468cf3fcb615.jpg

Walter from The Big Lebowski. Very flattering actually, its one of my favourite films.

Attachments

• a755e49c0854918aaa50468cf3fcb615.jpg
    a755e49c0854918aaa50468cf3fcb615.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 12
Not me personally but a friend had a certain roguish charm and always did well with the ladies once introduced himself to an attractive civil servant seconded to us in the balkans who said he reminded her of someone. He, let’s call him Dave (mostly because that was his name) said he looked a bit like Brad Pitt; she replied “a fat Brad Pitt” which became his nickname for the next 15 years....

Not me personally but a friend had a certain roguish charm and always did well with the ladies once introduced himself to an attractive civil servant seconded to us in the balkans who said he reminded her of someone. He, let’s call him Dave (mostly because that was his name) said he looked a bit like Brad Pitt; she replied “a fat Brad Pitt” which became his nickname for the next 15 years....

I had a sometime wingman back in the day (well I was probably his) who did look like a tall slim Dolf Lundgren. He had no 'patter' but he didn't need it, he was a tall slim Dolf. I was more than happy to chat to the pal. I'm not saying true love always ran its course but it happened enough. :) I did find him a bit infuriating, burds were into him all the time but I suppose with hindsight he probably had his own insecurities, we were young (20ish) guys. I've also know plenty boys who fancied themselves as a 'Brad', they tend to be tools though.

"fat Brad Pitt" :owned::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I was likened to "Burt Renolds" in my yoof :whistle::rofl:
I've a mate who we used to call Burt as we thought he looked like Burt Renolds when he was younger with his thick dark moustache and head of hair. Sadly both of those have now gone and he's distinctly "rounder" than Burt now.
Personally i used to have people say i looked like Hugh Laurie , couldn't see it myself.

We had a moustache growing competition on exercise in Canada; after a month on the prairie I got one of the medics to tell everyone that our young female doctor had commented that I looked like a young Robert Redford (think butch and sundance) which resulted in me being judged the winner....

We had a moustache growing competition on exercise in Canada; after a month on the prairie I got one of the medics to tell everyone that our young female doctor had commented that I looked like a young Robert Redford (think butch and sundance) which resulted in me being judged the winner....

Done some of the silly face hair stuff at sea, had an 'upside down head' where I shaved my napper but kept massive sideys and beard. The coolest one I saw was a guy who shaved his sideys like lightning bolts.

Back