• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Expired knives and bushcraft equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the knives on your site mate I will order something up when I can decide what I want lol

If anybody needs any help or has questions...Email or ring and ask to speak to.... "Jorge"
Service and packaging are first class.....the knife Jorge kindly donated to the forum was in its own box and wrapped really well.

A really like that joker knife mite have to have one soon lol
Joker have a nice products mate, we can order all the products they make for you.

While we don’t have all of the products on the website, if you are especially interested in a certain knife you can send us an email and we will order it for you.

You can download the full catalogue here - http://www.huntingandknives.co.uk/download/joker.pdf -

Many thanks for the support guys. If any of you decide buy something don´t hesitate to message me before, because we can make you a premium customer on our website and you can enjoy 10% off on all our products.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back