• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Marooned with A member from the Forum

Prime

Very Addicted
So a spin on the one of the questions I saw here floating around the other day
You are marooned on a Temperate Island not too different to any of the conditions that you find in the UK , you have access to some very rudimentary tools ( EDC ) and may find futher supplies or equipment on disused derelict buildings upon the Island.

You or the other person may be injured ( or both ) you need to think who would you choose to have their to increase your survival chances on all levels.

You have been Marooned with One other member from this forum - Active or Inactive , name them.

You are marooned on a Temperate Island not too different to any of the conditions that you find in the UK , you have access to some very rudimentary tools ( EDC ) and may find futher supplies or equipment on disused derelict buildings upon the Island.

You or the other person may be injured ( or both ) you need to think who would you choose to have their to increase your survival chances on all levels.

You have been Marooned with One other member from this forum - Active or Inactive , name them.

Im assuming they are there to help you and not to be cooked and eaten?

It would have to be Ned for me, I think he would keep his head in most situations

Well I would have to go with someone I've met as we're not talking survival experts on tv that we can base an opinion on by watching them and their skills so for me it would be Matt.

So who's your choice. . . .

Im assuming they are there to help you and not to be cooked and eaten?

If they are the meal it would have to be joecole not Matt, as I know Matt don't eat fish and I would be looking for omega 3 and fatty acids sorry joe lol ;)

If they are the meal it would have to be joecole not Matt, as I know Matt don't eat fish and I would be looking for omega 3 and fatty acids sorry joe lol ;)
Well mate I always wanted to serve a useful purpose in this life :rofl:

@izzysinz That guy seemed intelligent, understanding, definitely knew his stuff. A right bloody laugh. Damn handsome as well if truth be told.

Well Paul just had my breakfast and one that I'd typically have when camping
2 fried eggs
Fried potatoes
Crispy fried smoked bacon
Fried onions
Baked beans with chilli flakes
And a large mug of coffee to wash it down ;)

Im gonna say Joe after I have seen his breakfasts.

Back