• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Sorry lads I was 2 hours into it and switched it of :thumbsdown: not for me witch is surprisingly strange as I love Scorsese movies. And rate them actors as all time greats. Just couldn’t get into the jive of it:sad:

Sorry lads I was 2 hours into it and switched it of :thumbsdown: not for me witch is surprisingly strange as I love Scorsese movies. And rate them actors as all time greats. Just couldn’t get into the jive of it:sad:

Fair one, I was discussing it with a mate earlier and said if this was the first ever Scorsese ganngster film you'd seen you'd love it but its another Scorsese gangster film, slightly different story but mostly the same actors playing similar roles. I still enjoyed it but yeah, its another Scorsese gangster film.

Fair one, I was discussing it with a mate earlier and said if this was the first ever Scorsese ganngster film you'd seen you'd love it but its another Scorsese gangster film, slightly different story but mostly the same actors playing similar roles. I still enjoyed it but yeah, its another Scorsese gangster film.

Am not sure if it was them playing younger men but still looking older than they should or I was expecting to much from it...or possibly I’m spoiled with Marvel, DC or star wars movies :D . It’s not crap, just couldn’t get into the groove.......

Reactions: Bam
Morning all :)

Bright and sunny here..... and dryyyy.
Was down at the beach this morning.... Stunning sunrise.... Did not have the phone for a picture 🤬

Have a good one all :thumbsup:

Morning folks, Another beautiful mild, dry day. Early sun has turned the trees to gold in the woods at the end of my back garden.
P1050485.jpg

Attachments

• P1050485.jpg
    P1050485.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 14
Back