• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Most scarecrows stand in fields :rofl: :rofl: :whistle:

If only it would be that exciting!! Where's the livestock?? :mad:

(In truth I am taking an arable (pah!) farmer friend (fellow archer) and free range parrot farmer (doesn't count as livestock!), who is currently off his legs (surgery), so over the last year I have been helping him out, tree felling, crop drilling, fencing, taxi driver...… but watching a machine drive round a field on it's own....is REALLY pushing the envelope!!:eek::eek::rofl:;))

(I haven't told him, but I'm taking the gun, and shoot it!!)

Last edited:
Morning folks, another sunny one, no sign of any frost..Gym later, first one for a few weeks because of house move. It's gonna hurt...:(......:lol:

If only it would be that exciting!! Where's the livestock?? :mad:

(In truth I am taking an arable (pah!) farmer friend (fellow archer) and free range parrot farmer (doesn't count as livestock!), who is currently off his legs (surgery), so over the last year I have been helping him out, tree felling, crop drilling, fencing, taxi driver...… but watching a machine drive round a field on it's own....is REALLY pushing the envelope!!:eek::eek::rofl:;))
I can think of more exciting things to than watching a robot go round in circles lol, couldn't you be doing something sensible like laying a hedge

Me too........there's paint to watch, dishes to dry...........

I can do fencing, but if I laid a hedge it would end up like an assault course!! The hedgehogs would like it...…………….lol!!

Mornin' all, nothing to report but hope you all have a good day.

Sorry no picture but the other side of the moor is on fire here, looking like a smashing sunrise coming up. Sadly the morning I got off from work, looks like a moist one, where the last three - while at work - have been brilliant. Sod's law that is.

Sorry no picture but the other side of the moor is on fire here, looking like a smashing sunrise coming up. Sadly the morning I got off from work, looks like a moist one, where the last three - while at work - have been brilliant. Sod's law that is.
Such is life....still, it looks nice enough here this morning after another bloody cold night.

A little low lying mist and some frost this morning but the forecast looks reasonable today with a high of 11

Mornin' all, nothing to report but hope you all have a good day.
Same here...…...Nope......aliens have landed!!…....same day different :poo: …….(probably because they're aliens)
Correction...they're my prints in the frost and the :poo: is a fox's. Who let me back in??????

Funny sort of nothing day here.
Started the christmas baking today and made some cranberry scones, plain scones and a mincemeat loaf cake (Mary Berry recipe, truly the best christmas cake alternative ever!) for my friend who gives me a lift to work. :)
I'll crack on with baking for me and the boy next week.

Funny sort of nothing day here.
Started the christmas baking today and made some cranberry scones, plain scones and a mincemeat loaf cake (Mary Berry recipe, truly the best christmas cake alternative ever!) for my friend who gives me a lift to work. :)
I'll crack on with baking for me and the boy next week.

The Missus makes about a dozen xmas cakes for different friends and family, while we eat it, neither of us are that bothered, its a lot of effort bless her.

Morning all :xmas-smilie:

Not the best of weather here either.......and unbelievably mild :confused:
Was thinking about topping up the Squirrel feeders in the woods.....but....... I think I will leave them alone until after Christmas now.
Back at them in January.:thumbsup:

Back