• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

The Andrews Sisters! Good grief, one of my earliest music memories...The Boogi Woogi Bugle Boy of Company B...:D

Hey Bill, I've developed BBQ envy syndrome! My BBQ is an old "hand me down" from the last owner of the house. That looks brilliant matey.

@divebuddy

It does a good job Dick......we bought it in a sale at Kings 3 years ago now :thumbsup:
We spend a lot of time out the back with family and friends in the good weather..... so went a bit mad.....but we enjoy it:thumbsup:
They do smaller ones too.....not a bad range :)

Well, I'm late today. Been doing a bit of cooking for the next couple of days (no cake though) Just because I can :D Now settling on the sofa for an afternoon of Carry-Ons and a beer. Ahhhhhh:rofl:

Morrrrrning All :)

The birds are mooing.....the cows are singing.......I feel sharp as a knife this morning :)

Lovely start to the day here.......blue sky and sunshine again.
It was a hard decision.......but Lorraine and I have decided to stay at home today and enjoy a nice Sunday roast with a beer or two.
It seems to be catching on at the moment.

Have a good one all. :thumbsup::D

Morning folks, Nice day here, no scorchie sunshine yet but very bright. spent a couple of hours yesterday afternoon cutting Briars and brambles out of the garden hedge...wearing shorts...no shirt...I know, I know...shower time was painful and I now look like I have been wrestling Leopards...so a lazy day today...with ointment. :lol:

I'm making the most of a winch that I was lent before this virus thing kicked off, I'm ripping out the small tree stumps that have grown in the secret garden...funny really, I don't remember there being so many trees in there a few years back. Willow and bird cherry everywhere.
Louise will be celebrating the holy chocolate egg festival or whatever it is about. I don't even do that much religion. I'm now off out to the field to check the zero on the .22LR.

Back