• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Morning all, Lovely start to the weekend here in the Potteries. A few ideas, but no plans to fill my time, but then again, I may just do a Bam and procrastinate on the sofa :rofl::rofl:

As long as you give it effort.............

I'm really excited today........it's Friday........it's 5 to 5..........it's CrackerNacker!!!!.........no better than that..............oooooH HOUSEWORK day!! I get to wash the floors and play with the hoover!!!! I'm made up.......if I'm really good, I get to take some tents out of their bags, look at them......and.... and put them back afterwards................. :lol: :lol:

As long as you give it effort.............

I'm really excited today........it's Friday........it's 5 to 5..........it's CrackerNacker!!!!.........no better than that..............oooooH HOUSEWORK day!! I get to wash the floors and play with the hoover!!!! I'm made up.......if I'm really good, I get to take some tents out of their bags and put them back afterwards................. :lol: :lol:
I definitely get the impression that you have the onset of mad cow disease Lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

She is feeling a bit rough so she hasn't gone into work today. As for travel Bill up to a point I agree , I personally follow the social distancing very strictly but I guess there are lots who don't

The problem is Joe, if you go to the beach and do your social distancing, so can I, and everyone else who fancies it. For 'the duration' we're supposed to do as we're told, its not a massive ask. If we do what we're supposed to it will be over quicker.

The problem is Joe, if you go to the beach and do your social distancing, so can I, and everyone else who fancies it. For 'the duration' we're supposed to do as we're told, its not a massive ask. If we do what we're supposed to it will be over quicker.
Yes but when you have the so called leaders of the nation bending the rules what kind of message is that sending to the masses Bam

Yes but when you have the so called leaders of the nation bending the rules what kind of message is that sending to the masses Bam

I agree and it got the former Chief Medical Officer of Scotland a visit from the police with a warning. What's the alternative though, just doing what we fancy ?

I agree and it got the former Chief Medical Officer of Scotland a visit from the police with a warning. What's the alternative though, just doing what we fancy ?
when I walk her round the field

re JoeCole

Never known life without it!!!
House work Ha! Just finished another washing session (Dhobi) by hand as I haven't got a washing machine. What with that and all the hygiene washing, my hands are starting to look so clean I don't recognise them....:lol:
Reminds me of when my hands and forearms (well, my right one...) had a greeny tinge....from pregnancy testing cattle in the days before polythene arm length gloves....... :thumbsup:

" hands and forearms (well, my right one...) "

Oh! Matron! I'm feeling squeamish...........
sick0025.gif

Attachments

• sick0025.gif
    sick0025.gif
    1.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Haha
Reactions: lol
" hands and forearms (well, my right one...) "

Oh! Matron! I'm feeling squeamish...........
sick0025.gif
And we have just had playing out the back gardens (little row of cottages, open back gardens, ish) on a wind up gramaphone of mine, the Andrew Sisters, "Scrub Me Mama, with a boogie beat" Should be the mantra of today...................and my first swallow appeared on the line................ :thumbsup:

Better on my wind up!!

Attachments

• sick0025.gif
    sick0025.gif
    1.5 KB · Views: 20
Mornin' all, managed to swerve the morning dug walk, the missus is doing this one. Good job, I found something to watch on youtube until stupid o'clock this morning. I've a bit of a fascination with Robert Louis Stevenson's character Long John Silver and stumbled on a follow on to Treasure Island made in '86 with Brian Blessed.

Not sure what today holds, I'm sure 'the mistress of mirth' will come up with something although I've got more Long John to go yet.....

Have a good one peeps.

Morrrrniiiing all :)

Looks like another cracking day in the making.
We had a nice day out the back yesterday...... 1st BBQ of the year.... Just a few basics.

IMG_20200410_153947.jpg

"Eddie's" 1st BBQ..... Loves his beer :rofl: :)

IMG-20200410-WA0000.jpg

Have a good one all.

Great photo...I'll just nibble on this slipper 'till me sausage is ready...:D

Nice day here, expecting a visit from Granddaughter with a Red Cross food parcel, an escape map and shovel...

or more likely a bag of shopping dropped off at the door and a quick chat at 10 yards distance...:(

Never mind...we aint dead yet..:lol:

Back