• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

:thumbsup: Looks cosey! Some of those fishing shelters would make great camping kit, if it wasn't for the weight. I looked at a one man Bivvy ...nearly 13 LBS !!

Mornin' all, bit crap here today but what can you do.The missus has just headed off to work for the afternoon so I'll have to amuse myself. :) I'll start getting gear together for my night in the woods on friday. As usual, I'll start off with minimal gear then just keep adding to it until I end up taking a big rucksack. :lol:

Enjoy your day.

@Ark79

Very nice Mark......that will keep you warm and dry mate......especially useful when Sharon gives you the elbow :rofl:

If you fancy a trip to "Loch Arkaig" you might be lucky enough to find some spare bits that @gavin left behind after a storm 🤭

Im not sleeping in the Landrover......she said :rofl::rofl::rofl:.....Like....Liiiiike..........Liiiiiiiike:notlistening:

Bam,take your gear and your hydration supplies up to the school playing field for 16.00 hrs. I've arranged a lift for you..

chinook.jpg

Attachments

• chinook.jpg
    chinook.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 17
Mornin' all, bit crap here today but what can you do.The missus has just headed off to work for the afternoon so I'll have to amuse myself. :) I'll start getting gear together for my night in the woods on friday. As usual, I'll start off with minimal gear then just keep adding to it until I end up taking a big rucksack. :lol:

Enjoy your day.
God, that makes me feel good!!! :lol: :thumbsup:

Bam,take your gear and your hydration supplies up to the school playing field for 16.00 hrs. I've arranged a lift for you..

chinook.jpg
:lol: Change of ETD, a quick skeg of the forecast suggest saturday will be a better day for it. I will try and go light... no dutch ovens and full stew ingredients for about 6 for starters. :rolleyes: I will have plenty vino though. 😍

@Ark79

Very nice Mark......that will keep you warm and dry mate......especially useful when Sharon gives you the elbow :rofl:

If you fancy a trip to "Loch Arkaig" you might be lucky enough to find some spare bits that @gavin left behind after a storm 🤭

Im not sleeping in the Landrover......she said :rofl::rofl::rofl:.....Like....Liiiiike..........Liiiiiiiike:notlistening:

@1 shot willie you are very mean she said :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mornin' all, an OK day here, nothing to write home about. Gonna tip down tomorrow so if it dries up I'll get the grass cut, that's about it for me today I think.

Have a good one folks.

Back