• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Mornin' all, a mildish start here with a fair bit of blue sky, a bit of chill in the wind though. No plans for the day yet and the missus is away to do covidy stuff till after 5 so I'm my own boss. :)

Have a good one folks.

Mornin' all, a mildish start here with a fair bit of blue sky, a bit of chill in the wind though. No plans for the day yet and the missus is away to do covidy stuff till after 5 so I'm my own boss. :)

Have a good one folks.

Yeah right......you THINK you are.....we all know different :rofl: :rofl:

Morning All :)

Brisk morning out there.....frost on the cars again.

Thinking we might spend a quiet weekend at home.....fed up with all the "Globe Trotting" and party scene :rolleyes::D

Have a good weekend all :thumbsup:

Morning bill, all that partying must get you tired right enough 😂 you get a wee rest Mucker, then get back on the party bus on Monday, dae yi gid 👍🏻

Morning all, freezing 🥶 oot there this morning, have a good one 👍🏻

morning all :thumbsup: of out for some pest control today \\\\ first of got to try and rezero the rifle as its suffering with a shifting POA ... got a different scope and mounts to try first before i delve any deeper into the issue :whistle:

20210123_100032.jpg

This was the dog walk just now.

Mornin' all, a right cold crisp start to the day here, love mornings like this. Had a busy start today, dug walk, brekkie, off to the allotment to pick up (50% off :) ) seeds, put a cheque into the hole in the wall then drop the car off at a mate who is going to valet it. Just got home for a cup of Rosie Lee.

Been hearing the voices for a while now so going to have a man & fire night tonight, fire pit AND the new stove, I want to try and do a Frey Bentos on the stove, either by putting an upturned pot on the top of it or seeing if a Dutch oven can be placed on the top. No doubt there will be lashings of red flavour loud mouth soup too. Huzzah ! Foozbaal this afty too, can a day in lockdown be any better ????? :rofl:

Enjoy your day folks.

Further to my last, I've been out chopping tonight's wood, well the stuff that needed chopped, I needed to cut some down for the stove. The feet of my Dutch ovens don't quite hang over the top of the stove so I'm going to try using a tin with the lid slightly ajar to do the pie. Necessity being the mother of invention and all that. :) I'm looking forward to it more than I should, maybe I've gone a little peculiar with this lockdown malarkey. 🥳

I'll be interested to see how the pie turns out Bam. i haven't got an oven and I miss the Fray Bentos pies...

Poor old Weather Forecasters, they can't win. Snow forecast for today..........ok.

Lane at the back of the cottage..
DSC00318.JPG

Down on the main road the Daffodils are out in the warm sunshine.
DSC00320.JPG

DSC00319.JPG

Although to be fair, in the far distance I did see snow on the hill tops, so they were partly correct...😄

Reactions: Bam
Back