• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Mornin' all, we must have had a bit of rain overnight but its not precipitating it down so far. Fell asleep before 10 last night and slept straight through to about quarter to eight. Didn't even get spat out for a 'single fish'. The mighty Scotland are playing twice to day, rugby and football so its safe to say it'll be good days for Japan and the powerhouse of football that is San Marino. :lol: I'll probably still watch.

Once again it is morning, I know this is true because I looked at the clock

I couldn't see the clock when I woke up it was that dark, Oh, I haven't got a clock either but by the by, it was dark o'clock ;)

I couldn't see the clock when I woke up it was that dark, Oh, I haven't got a clock either but by the by, it was dark o'clock ;)
I worked it out years ago that if its dark it simply means that its not light, I'm actually quite clever really cos not many people could have worked that out :)

Morning all. Dry here at the moment, but a bit nippy. Doing the food shop in a bit, then catch up with the housework etc.

You could die of acquired infection and malnutrition waiting for a man to do it, Joe. :lol: :lol: :D

ETA. Neither were done in the end... I slipped on a wet drain cover and sprained my ankle.

You could die of acquired infection and malnutrition waiting for a man to do it, Joe. :lol: :lol: :D
[/QUOyTE]
Hmmm well this particular man is without a doubt a better cook than any of the women in the family :p Mind you that's no real surprise because at 14 I won a scholarship to train as a professional chef

Back