• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Morning all. Can see bright light pushing through the curtains, I can only assume yesterday's torrential rain and hail has passed. Late finish yesterday ( 3 am) so no intention of leaving my pit for a few hours yet, going back to sleep, have a good one all.

Morning Mike :) going to be a rough few days by the looks of things.

Baton down the hatches :D
The wind last night was particularly unusual because it seemed to suddenly spring up out of nowhere. A sudden and quite violent shifting of weather systems. This morning you wouldn’t believe it ever happened apart from the snow on the hills.

Morning me dears :)

Nice bright start to the day here in the SW......will it last 🤔
Few bits of admin in town today.....and maybe bath "Eddie" he is due a dunk in the dustbin......bless him :D

Happy Easter :thumbsup: ............ @Ark79 was so happy to be out collecting his Easter Eggs :)

Easter Bunny Love GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Sunny and calm after some heavy rain overnight, the rivers are already quite high from run off in the hills to the west of us.

Back