• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Pot Noodles

Joecole

Very Obsessed
It occurred to me that I've never seen a post here about Pot Noodles, very very light to carry, come in their own container, so many different flavours and simple to prepare,

Yep noddles are under achievers in the food world, eat as is or pimp them up for an easy meal.

Love noodles a could eat them all day
Surprisingly the cheep ones are my fav......

As stated before...easy to make...tart up..and carry...there an all rounder :thumbsup:

Now here's one meal for you's lads to try lol.
First time I made it a was living in a little flat in Glasgow and a was skint:rofl: and this is all I had in the fridge

Curry noodles....stake and fried egg...staked ....simple but very tasty and satisfying

Love noodles a could eat them all day
Surprisingly the cheep ones are my fav......

As stated before...easy to make...tart up..and carry...there an all rounder :thumbsup:

Now here's one meal for you's lads to try lol.
First time I made it a was living in a little flat in Glasgow and a was skint:rofl: and this is all I had in the fridge

Curry noodles....stake and fried egg...staked ....simple but very tasty and satisfying

Did you get the stake from your local deceased butcher Mark ? ;)

632EFDD34F.jpg

These are way ahead of pot noodles, from Chinese cash and carry around 90p when brought in multi packs, they contain 3 sachets: flavouring/stock, spice and dried veg.

image.jpeg

I will admit and I must be easily pleased but I absolutely love pot noodles and even more when you add different things to them.:thumbsup::D

I'm a big fan of pot noodles, i add a nice dollop of HP brown sauce to em :D

Back