• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Quechua Inflatable Bed.

Anything that makes your trip more comfortable while wild camping is a bonus mate and the airbeds you use is as good as anything else :thumbsup:
I also use an inflatable matt on the floor normally.
A good nights sleep is high on my list of priorities.....having a few issues with my back I do everything I can to be comfortable:D
Tried cot beds that were a fail for me......tried carp beds too.
For one or two days I may still use a matt on the floor.........but for longer trips, I am hoping that the Quechua will work well for me:thumbsup:

Reactions: lol
Well.....after Santa's visit I thought I would give the Quecha bed a go.....and at the same time try out the exped pillow pump.
The bed pumped very easily as did the exped matt using the new pillow pump......far more efficient.

The bed is as expected extremely comfortable offering great support.

A few pictures here.

Very happy with the set up.

Attachments

• 20181227_120426.jpg
    20181227_120426.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 70
Now that looks very comfy indeed, I bet you'll sleep well on that, what is the pack size of the bed once you try and pack up ?

Not too bad Al.....I will add more pictures later on to show it's packed size.....pump and all ;)

Pictures you say joe :sneaky:🤣 I don’t know mr bill that well......but am sure if He found himself in that situation he would surely embrace it fully with a morning dip and wash :whistle: so pictures would be a tad unsettling to say the least :eek:

Pictures you say joe :sneaky:🤣 I don’t know mr bill that well......but am sure if He found himself in that situation he would surely embrace it fully with a morning dip and wash :whistle: so pictures would be a tad unsettling to say the least :eek:
There HAS to be photos of his demise Mark

Ohhh, of course, I would Markus :sneaky::D

Back