• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

SHOW THEM OFF ๐Ÿ˜

Ark79

Site Manager
Staff member
Letโ€™s have it gentlemen and ladies, some pictures of your pride and joy ๐Ÿ˜ or joys ๐Ÿ˜ hereโ€™s mine , sadly I sold it when I stopped shooting but Iโ€™ll be taking it back up again at some point soon , most likely get the same air rifle again ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป wolverine B with a mamba scope
7105C073-3AF8-4AF6-B773-3B9E8DF84471.jpeg

Well if your really that interested.
This is the current project, started as a PP700 pistol and now has a fixed stock and a cylinder mounted picatinny rail. Not sure about the scope though, its a good scope but just not sure shout the look. Need to order and fit a huma or lane 100bar reg to get it running at around 11.5ftlbs.
20220307_222250.jpg

Then there's the bigger bruvers.
Hw 97k with a full tbt maxi Pro kit and short stroke extension.
BSA Ultra with full stage 2 Airtech tune and carbon fiber shroud.
20220307_222051.jpg

Then there's Da Management.
Lincoln under over.
Benelli semi auto plus a spare parts gun.
20220307_221329.jpg

Why is it a spare parts gun you ask? Because someone "vented" the barrel....ffs why.
20220307_221305.jpg
I'm either going to get it re barrelled or leave it till the zombie apocalypse and just lop it off at the first cut lol.
I got it for nothing so if I spend a bit on it to get it working its no biggy.
Then there's the pistols, hw45 and a PT85, oh and a meteor.. erm.. and an asi statical.
Think that's everything.

Very nice manthing ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป Are you sure you have enough ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚
What's this enough malarkey?๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคจ
Air, I'd like a .20 97L, a tx200 and an fac .25 pcp
Scatterguns, would like a decent sbs and a hushpower .410.
And while I'm going fac I may as well go for the .17hmr for very long rabbits and a .223 for fox.๐Ÿ˜‰
A nice selection Manny :thumbsup: lovely bits of kit........which would you say is your go to one?
Air would be the 97k, the ultra is a tool to do a job and the photon will be going back on it soon.
Scattergun would be the Lincoln. But I'm equally rubbish with either of them. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Back