• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

South West Summer meet 2017 (pictures and write ups )

Matt

Site Owner
Staff member
As this listing states all pictures taken at the meet to be posted here :thumbsup::thumbsup:
im sure during the meet we can wet your taste buds with a few posted from the site :cool:

please keep chat to the meet chat thread thank you :thumbsup:

20170806_063427.jpg

It's early morning and the first brew is on. A great meet great company and so far the weather man is being kind

Way to go guys :thumbsup:

Hope all goes well with the new arrivals turning up.
Pleased the weather is good for you all....long may it continue:thumbsup:
I hope you are making the lads tea in the mornings Joe:thumbsup::D

Way to go guys :thumbsup:

Hope all goes well with the new arrivals turning up.
Pleased the weather is good for you all....long may it continue:thumbsup:
I hope you are making the lads tea in the mornings Joe:thumbsup::D
Morning Bill, I got the fire going put the kettle on and tea bags and sugar in their mugs then Neal finished off. I'm to old to be a camp bitch

Look forward to reading all about it guys...and seeing some more pictures.:thumbsup:
Glad you are all home safe and sound ;)

Well Matt and Gavin went past the Weary Friar at about 70mph late Friday afternoon beckoning myself ad Neil to follow him. Getting to the parking field Matt proceeded along with Gav to go up to the site to unload Their kit with the intention of coming back for us and our gear..........that's where it all started to go wrong because about 200 yards up the track a tree had come down. Up to our ears in mud and muck we eventually dragged the tree off the track then wrestled the trailer back onto the truck. Zoom ahead about 2 hours ad our personnel shelters and most of the base camp were up and it was tie for a brew and some food

More to follow

Last edited:
Back