• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

South West Summer meet 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE

Due to present weather conditions I am the designated fire marshal for this meet. I know from past experience that you are all sensible adults but please if I make a suggestion please bare with it and do what I ask. I will be bringing a rake and all I ask is that you rake an area 2 metres by 2 metres minimum if you are going to use a fire box.thank you

A lot of places catching fire because of the weather joe so fair point mate :thumbsup: yous lads are all veterans at building fires. So no worries there. But it’s always worth a mention as a reminder :)

Nice one Joe ;).....if you can......stick them on some card using a Pritt-Stick.......they will sit in the target holder better and the paper won't tear as much when shot :thumbsup:
I will be printing them on mat photocard Bill and for fun they will be full sized pigeon targets. I think about a dozen should suffice. the first person to shoot one through the eye using someone elses gun gets a prize:rofl:

This is my last day at work today until the meet. Got a family get-together for my dad's 80th this weekend then our daughter's wedding next weekend before we travel down to see you folks. Looking forward to the break from work :)

This is my last day at work today until the meet. Got a family get-together for my dad's 80th this weekend then our daughter's wedding next weekend before we travel down to see you folks. Looking forward to the break from work :)

Hi Paul.

Hope you and the family have a good time at the wedding and Birthday :thumbsup:
Look forward to seeing and meeting you all at the meet.....safe journey down :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back