• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

South West Summer meet 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any particular glue I should use kneef? .....I take it the cut should be along the length of the sausage.....going the other way would use too much glue I think?

Is there any particular glue I should use kneef? .....I take it the cut should be along the length of the sausage.....going the other way would use too much glue I think?

This blends in with the colour of the sausage but it is not to be used by an amateur: ;)

Pinkgrip Adhesive 350ml Solvent Based

Sausages cut along their length as you correctly stated to save glue wastage. :thumbsup:

When complete it will resemble a raft but it will obviously be too small to be of any use as a means of crossing a river so chuck it in a bap & eat it mate ! :whistle:

We better get this thread back on track now before the thread diversion police arrive in their riot gear ! :D

This blends in with the colour of the sausage but it is not to be used by an amateur: ;)

Pinkgrip Adhesive 350ml Solvent Based

Sausages cut along their length as you correctly stated to save glue wastage. :thumbsup:

When complete it will resemble a raft but it will obviously be too small to be of any use as a means of crossing a river so chuck it in a bap & eat it mate ! :whistle:

We better get this thread back on track now before the thread diversion police arrive in their riot gear ! :D
KEEP THE THREAD ON TOPIC :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back