• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

TENTS

1 shot willie

Very Obsessed
Do you use a Tent ?.........If so what do you have... and why did you choose it ?

Yes, several. Can't really justify more than one or two, and don't use them as much as I'd like .....

Two Polish "Lavvus"....solo, overnight or wildcamping
Two Good Companions standards with ext. flysheet. Short stop, 1-4nights with partner
One Force10mk4 classic........erm.....
Blacks of G Solace 1 4metre bell tent and awning... longer comfortable stays with partner.

Love cotton/canvas.....:thumbsup:

Anyone else, or is everyone tarp and hammock sleeping?;)

We got 12 tents, from teepees, 2 to 8 man modern and several vintage tents, we love tenting ;)

I have a Coleman 4 berth/2 bedroom tent the second bedroom is where the loo goes a 3 man and a small 1 man

I have a Coleman 4 berth/2 bedroom tent the second bedroom is where the loo goes a 3 man and a small 1 man

Love our tepees but also the vintage canvas ones, but above all the cabanon frame tent!

We have various no name Scout type canvas monsters but I have a Gelert one man (coffin) .. however I confess to having joined the Hammock club last year ...

have a dandy 6 berth a old canvase ridgetent 2. 4 berth a2 man ahd a carex the fits on the back of my volvo estate so you can sleep in the back of the car and cook and eat in the carex

Vango Venture 450. We've used it for a couple of years and it's stood up to a few batterings from the good old Scottish weather. We'll probably use it at the summer meet if it'll fit between the trees.

Trying to rationalise, or cut down on the tents a bit, but I seem to buy more as I keep thinking, "now THAT would be nice...."

So, stealing myself as a Blacks GC Major and extended fly and a beautiful Blacks Kara (very similar to large BCT) with extension have both simultaneously joined the family; I will have to sell one of them....but which? I think I'm going to let the F10 go too..........:eek::fedup::confused::crying:

Back