• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Weihrauch 100

Whenever you want to do the deal matey. 👍

By the way, was the individual you bought it off of a giraffe or sumat. Will one be dropping the scope onto the perfectly useful inbuilt scope mounting rail?
No mate, I'm 6''.3' and need the extra elevation to be comfortable. I will be adjusting the butt pad
a little bit for total ease. Plus I like the scope a lot further back than most people, and with the bolt
being right under the scope I need it raised.
I knocked out 80 rounds to get a feel for the action of the gun, and I'm totally blown away
with its accuracy. :D:D

No mate, I'm 6''.3' and need the extra elevation to be comfortable.
Well, I'm 6'4" and have never needed high scope mounts.

Purely for my own information, do you perchance have an exceedingly large head...? :alert:

Joseph_Merrick_carte_de_visite_photo,_c._1889.jpg

You could put the scope back where its preferable, ie as close to the barrel as possible and fit an adjustable butt pad.
That way the gun is still high to your eye but still in the shoulder where it should be and the scope/barrel will be closer.

You could put the scope back where its preferable, ie as close to the barrel as possible and fit an adjustable butt pad.
That way the gun is still high to your eye but still in the shoulder where it should be and the scope/barrel will be closer.
Right enough Manny, there seems to be a new fad of rising the scopes as far away from the barrel as possible. We'll need to do
hip shots if it carries on. Some rifle slips even look square now to accommodate stench pipe size scopes plus scaffolding mounts.

Right enough Manny, there seems to be a new fad of rising the scopes as far away from the barrel as possible. We'll need to do
hip shots if it carries on. Some rifle slips even look square now to accommodate stench pipe size scopes plus scaffolding mounts.
Thanks for your kind words and encouragement @collierboy, I was almost suicidal after Man-thing:cool-pig:
and Nutria- hater:evileye: cast aspersions at my new Rifles scope mount. Mother-lovers. :cry-pig:

Thanks for your kind words and encouragement @collierboy, I was almost suicidal after Man-thing:cool-pig:
and Nutria- hater:evileye: cast aspersions at my new Rifles scope mount. Mother-lovers. :cry-pig:
High mounts are only necessary for scopes with very large objective lenses.

The higher the scope is mounted, the loopier the trajectory becomes, and the smaller the PBR, which will also be separated into two small segments of the trajectory.

Which is why unnecessarily high mounts are only used by muppets. :alert:

High mounts are only necessary for scopes with very large objective lenses.

The higher the scope is mounted, the loopier the trajectory becomes, and the smaller the PBR, which will also be separated into two small segments of the trajectory.

Which is why unnecessarily high mounts are only used by muppets. :alert:
Well stick a hand up my ar*e and call me Kermito_O

Back