• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

What do you eat ?

mainly jerky to snack on and some dried veg and mushrooms that I make up into a soup, if I catch any fish then I bake that

Eggs.....bacon and tinned tomatoes.
cornbeef.....mopped up with a nice fresh bit of bread........coffee peanut bar snack.

What I like and what I take sometimes don't meet up, like today, I was going to go lightweight dehydrated but the carnivore in me is screaming for meat so I might go fry up lmao :D

Eggs.....bacon and tinned tomatoes.
cornbeef.....mopped up with a nice fresh bit of bread........coffee peanut bar snack.

I have it on good authority that snack bars, granola bars, flapjacks, cous-cous & tuna will all be banned at future meets. :(

All food bags will be inspected at the gate & any of the above contraband will be seized by order of the management. :mad:

The offender will then be given the choice of A) Being sent home or B) Having to make a trip to the nearest shop to replace the aforementioned illegal substances with eggs, bacon, sausages & beans ! :whistle:

This message comes from the very top folks so please take heed ! :D

What a load of POLLOCK's. ........let me guess who you are referring to......it's BREAM a while since we have heard this same old TUNA.
Best he find a PLAICE at the edge of camp then.....or EEL be dissapointed and even more CRABBY.....for goodness HAKE....give him a COUSCOUS and let's LINGer no more.
He is a DAB hand making tea though.....I'lL give him SPRAT.
Ltitle RAY of sunshine that he is.
I will try and comply and not CARP on........for fear of getting my WRASSE Kicked.

Back