• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Who Remembers The Good Old Days

It sounds idyllic, if you'd tried that in Liverpool they'd have stolen or wrecked everything except the plaster off the walls by the time you got home, Bradford was just the same. I suppose village life was totally different

It sounds idyllic, if you'd tried that in Liverpool they'd have stolen or wrecked everything except the plaster off the walls by the time you got home, Bradford was just the same. I suppose village life was totally different
I guess because it was a small village everybody knew everyone else and we used to look out for each other. I*ts not the same these days

we had some great times camping one weekend we got talking to a couple the man had made a type of oven to fit on a primuse stove one day she made use a mince pie sat by the river eating this pie was one of the best memories ever

When my Dad was ashore for a week or two he'd take us all up to the North Yorkshire Moors, and we'd have a picnic near Goathland. Coming from a pretty derelict urban landscape the wide open Moors blew me away, I couldn't imagine you could see so far.

Back