• Welcome to Life In The Wilderness

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Ancient Aliens: Do you believe?

Ark79

Site Manager
Staff member
At the risk of sounding a bit slow and admitting my ipad screen needs a clean but on the daylight picture exactly what are we looking at ? Dead centre of the picture?

No the daylight picture is to show what your looking at on the night time picture

Baytree

Slightly Addicted
Oh right , so a picture of something that isn't there under different lighting conditions?

At the risk of sounding a bit slow and admitting my ipad screen needs a clean but on the daylight picture exactly what are we looking at ? Dead centre of the picture?
I think he means the pale thing in the middle of the second picture that looks remarkably like a tennis ball…😇
In fact the daylight picture is unusual in its complete lack of anything even resembling unidentified flying objects…

Baytree

Slightly Addicted
Also evidence of dinosaurs that walked that very spot 65million years sgo....
Just in case I ever end up in court , none of you guys are lawyers ?