• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Evening

Sat in front of the chiminea. Wife has gone back inside cos her hayfever is murdering her. I've no booze that I want to open tonigjt sadly. Finished off the non special occasion single malt last week and my 2 fathers day ales have long since been supped :(

evening guys ... been a hot one today in the garage (felt like a sweat shop ) :)... nice drive home in the landy with the aircon on full chat ... now filling the swimming pool with take a few days :rofl: as its a tad on the large side :rolleyes:

evening guys ... been a hot one today in the garage (felt like a sweat shop ) :)... nice drive home in the landy with the aircon on full chat ... now filling the swimming pool with take a few days :rofl: as its a tad on the large side :rolleyes:

You will glad of the pool the next few weeks mate..... :D

ooft that was a warm day. 26deg here.
The metal warehouse was like an oven and my windowless office within it was like an oven within an oven.
Glad I'm off tomorrow :)
Wore my shorts for the first time in a year or so. LOL

Similar here 26+ and really humid. Sodding miserable day to be working outside so I'm about to take a bottle of Leffe into a cool shower to un-wizen myself and unwind.
...I may be gone for some time...

Similar here 26+ and really humid. Sodding miserable day to be working outside so I'm about to take a bottle of Leffe into a cool shower to un-wizen myself and unwind.
...I may be gone for some time...

Yup. Not the best day to be working out in. But I did lol..... cold shower? Exactly what I do. Now on the couch with my third beer watching winy the poo with my little one lol

Back