• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Wales Forum fundraising meet in mid Wales August 2021

We all know that it was just meant as banter Bill, if Paul decides that he is able to come then he will be welcome, if not then that is also ok.
I'm just looking forward to meeting you all and a bit of teasing and BS around the campfire is just part of the experience...
Well I think the bloody lot of you heathens should go to church get down on your bony Knees a repent. It just not fair that I should be the only God fearing member of this forum :) :p:lol::lol::lol:

Last time I went to church Joe.....I sat in a cubicle that was joined to another.
I was reflecting on life in general while sat there contemplating.
Scared half to death when a voice from nowhere piped up and said......I will be with you shortly my Son. :eek:
Quick as a flash I replied......no worries mate....you finish your shit.....I have plenty of time.

Last edited:
That was f'kin funny but I laughed much more at the idea of Louise ever cooking anyone's breakfast. When I mentioned it to her she also laughed...I seriously doubt it's going to happen. Best bring a clean apron for Gavin.

ok guys serious question .... is there any Devonshire food you would like me to bring with me ?

will pick up a few hogs pudding's for you guys to try :)

There is a good butchers in Llandrindod wells, they do pretty much anything that could be desired in a fry up except Lorn sausage......(thank god!)

egg selent
:rofl: no panic if you dont have any mate will bring some standby eggs just in case :thumbsup:
We'll start putting a few eggs by for you guys, If we save some up now for the family visitors then the ones that are laid during their visit can be saved up for you the following week. I'm guessing that you may be living on soup and antibiotics by then though Matt.
Edit; I can recommend blended baked beans as a way of getting through the next few days if you can't face eating anything chewy Matt

We'll start putting a few eggs by for you guys, If we save some up now for the family visitors then the ones that are laid during their visit can be saved up for you the following week. I'm guessing that you may be living on soup and antibiotics by then though Matt.
Edit; I can recommend blended baked beans as a way of getting through the next few days if you can't face eating anything chewy Matt
no chance mate i,ll be on full fry ups with lashings of tea to rinse it down :) ... how do you like your bacon @1 shot willie crispy ???

Out foraging yesterday and managed to pick 2X Jars of QT tips instant tea....and plenty of 3 in one coffee.
Well stocked with boil in the bag meals :thumbsup:
Might take along some fresh bacon....tomatoes and eggs 🤔
Been trying some of these noodle packs and have been pleasantly surprised by a couple of them......nice snack and belly warmers :)

Out foraging yesterday and managed to pick 2X Jars of QT tips instant tea....and plenty of 3 in one coffee.
Well stocked with boil in the bag meals :thumbsup:
Might take along some fresh bacon....tomatoes and eggs 🤔
Been trying some of these noodle packs and have been pleasantly surprised by a couple of them......nice snack and belly warmers :)
you just inspired me to get mine sorted :whistle: Qt ordered 3 in 1 coffee ordered and also Horlicks for the evening :):thumbsup:

Back