• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Scotland Galloway Forest (Feb 23rd-29th 2020 )

I'm starting to pack today. Shelter and sleep system in 1 rucksack.
No idea how people manage everything in one!
As I'm packing for more than a week it's kind of 'gear heavy'
2020-02-09 11.47.32.jpg

I've suggested to Bones that we use a couple of my deployment bags to carry our excess gear in, I think they're about 120L so if we're having to lug stuff it should hopefully keep the journeys down. We'll be coming in on the thursday so should be able to do a resupply if its needed.

I've suggested to Bones that we use a couple of my deployment bags to carry our excess gear in, I think they're about 120L so if we're having to lug stuff it should hopefully keep the journeys down. We'll be coming in on the thursday so should be able to do a resupply if its needed.

Fresh milk :thumbsup:

Good shout, I know phone signal might be patchy but happy to take orders, so either put together a block order or you can message anything specific if you realise when you're there. I'll bring in a load of rolls too if there's a demand.

Cheers Bam

Thanks for the offer buddy :thumbsup:

Thanks Bam.
I don't think 'patchy' is the correct term for the phone signal. Non-existent may be more accurate. I will upload a route map and mark on it where the signal (on O2) ends. I will be driving to the signal area every couple of days to check in with my missus so if we need anything I'll make a list and ping it over to you :)

Thanks Bam.
I don't think 'patchy' is the correct term for the phone signal. Non-existent may be more accurate. I will upload a route map and mark on it where the signal (on O2) ends. I will be driving to the signal area every couple of days to check in with my missus so if we need anything I'll make a list and ping it over to you :)

Sounds like a plan Paul.

Back