• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

glamping in somerset

thanks for a good weekend sorry about having to go but i had to guys,, ian was good to meet you and your a top bloke mate cant wait till the next time ,, tom mate your a good bloke to nice meeting you and get your ass down to the bushy,,lloyd i liked your company mate tip top bloke you are also ,, mr b-dogg only got to say hi and buy passing buy but hope to catch up one day, and to barry thank you for a good weekend mate was great meeting you buddy thanks for the magget buddy .. and just hope every one enjoyed my company and was not to much of a drip or a boar for you guys

How did you get on with the czech army bed roll Ian.

I found mine really good I slept in the open on the ground in mine woke the next morning and was surprised to see a heavy frost everywhere but I was warm as toast :)

How did you get on with the czech army bed roll Ian.

I found mine really good I slept in the open on the ground in mine woke the next morning and was surprised to see a heavy frost everywhere but I was warm as toast :)

I woke up a bit cold in the morning but nowhere near as cold as last time. I think it needs an extra layer or two for winter bushcraft to be honest. Mind you, it was a very cold and wet weekend but we still had a great time in good company and did plenty of shooting.

Must be me I generate alot of heat because I am HOT :)

Must be me I generate alot of heat because I am HOT :)

You may have just a touch more "insulation" than me mate, (no offence):D:D

I was very drunk over the weekend so I suppose that didn't help. I'm usually like a human radiator myself

some news on glamping:D...the new bushcraft site in Plymouth has a large field you glampers can use to pitch your tents and park your cars in ....so if you haven't joined in because you haven't got bushy kit we can use this field for you guys to pitch your tents in so you can get involved:D

Great mate, now all you need to do is convince my wife and pay my diesel:D:D:D

If and when I come to a meet mate, I'll be doing it proper bushcraft stylee;)

Back