• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Wales May bank holiday meet 2022

You'll need meds if you come and make a bow! Well.....? Are ya? Are ya?

Love the hard work and detailing that goes into making things like this Paul 😁 if I make it (not sure at the mo ) then you will have my attention from start to finish… will say that I’m hands on learner as most things said to me go through the ears 😂 basically I watch then do and try really hard to pay attention to the words as well

Love the hard work and detailing that goes into making things like this Paul 😁 if I make it (not sure at the mo ) then you will have my attention from start to finish… will say that I’m hands on learner as most things said to me go through the ears 😂 basically I watch then do and try really hard to pay attention to the words as well
Sounds like a plan! I will tell Uncle Bill what to do, then you watch what he does......and do the other thing! :)

Sounds like a plan! I will tell Uncle Bill what to do, then you watch what he does......and do the other thing!
These are some things you could lend me Paul.
Lets Eat Cooking GIF by Niki Connor
Channel 9 Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight

Attachments

• 200.gif
    200.gif
    705.8 KB · Views: 101
Back