• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Mornin' all, not long up after a mammoth kip, the missus said I fell asleep about 9 o'clock last night and woke up at 0745 this morning, I wasn't even spat out for an old man pee.....

Not sure what's on the cards for today, not had my orders yet. Hope you all have a good day.

Mornin' all, not long up after a mammoth kip, the missus said I fell asleep about 9 o'clock last night and woke up at 0745 this morning, I wasn't even spat out for an old man pee.....

Not sure what's on the cards for today, not had my orders yet. Hope you all have a good day.
And how much Mountain Dew had you had before you fell asleep Bam? :lol:

Morning folks, It's here!! Winter I mean. A very slight frost on the dead leaves in the back garden...

After a day struggling with the lap top researching motor insurance, I've gone from one company that covered both my bikes and 4x4, to two separate companies, and I'm ยฃ102 better off for the same cover.

The moral is...shop around, even if you've been a customer for 14 years, they think they can just hold their hand out each year and you'll pay up like a trained Monkey..

Morning folks, It's here!! Winter I mean. A very slight frost on the dead leaves in the back garden...

After a day struggling with the lap top researching motor insurance, I've gone from one company that covered both my bikes and 4x4, to two separate companies, and I'm ยฃ102 better off for the same cover.

The moral is...shop around, even if you've been a customer for 14 years, they think they can just hold their hand out each year and you'll pay up like a trained Monkey..
Some good news then, very hard frost down here,bad news all my rose bushes were coming into leaf

Is it wrong that I have to get up for old man pees already ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm not too bad if I go for a slash before going to bed, its when I crimp on the sofa (I can go from wide awake to 'fast and deep' in 9.2 seconds) without the slash that I tend to wake up at 4. Last night was a sofa job so I must be dehydrated.

And how much Mountain Dew had you had before you fell asleep Bam? :lol:

Not too much mate, a few tins of vitamin T as my mate popped in after the dog walk then about half a bottle of vino. Then 'lights out'. Probably making up for the night before when I was a bit of a badass, had a long telephone chat with a mate and we were reminiscing so I had a bit of a baggy swede yesterday. :lol:

I'm not too bad if I go for a slash before going to bed, its when I crimp on the sofa (I can go from wide awake to 'fast and deep' in 9.2 seconds) without the slash that I tend to wake up at 4. Last night was a sofa job so I must be dehydrated.

Not too much mate, a few tins of vitamin T as my mate popped in after the dog walk then about half a bottle of vino. Then 'lights out'. Probably making up for the night before when I was a bit of a badass, had a long telephone chat with a mate and we were reminiscing so I had a bit of a baggy swede yesterday. :lol:
I was forced very much against my will to have 3 few branches, for medicinal reasons you understand you see I have a feeling that I might get a cold in October so the brandy is a pre emptive strike

Nice day here. Forgot to put up the photo of the rainbow on the bay yesterday.
IMG_20200117_154710.jpg
IMG_20200117_154731_BURST004.jpg

Thought I'd stick it here as it doesn't fit anywhere and its not important enough for a thread so mods, feel free to move it.

Was at my local amateur football team this afty (Juniors for the Jocks ;) ) and apart from a good game which ended up with 10 against 8 I bumped into an allotment neighbour. We were chatting away and it turns out he's big into his wild camping etc too so we've swapped numbers and plan on getting away as and when. I'm calling that a result. Especially as Smurf has a new burd so got better things to do than run off to the woods. :lol:

Morning All. :)

Another heavy frost here last night.

@Bam

What a stroke of luck and good news.....as you say......a result buddy :thumbsup:
Likewise Bill, I love it after all the rain we've had. I watched a couple of crows being very amorous the other day but I don't reckon they'll be at it this morning

Morning all, a crispy start up here, feed the five thousand and then head for the smoke, me job starting tomorrow.

Back