• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Morning Joe.........All :)

Have you had much more snow Joe.....or was it just a passing shower?

Not had any here.......apart from a short and sharp hail shower.
Heavy frost out there again though.....cars are covered.

We are looking after our boys again today....home schooling :D

Have a good one all.:thumbsup:

morning all back to the grind today :(

Good man!!.....nice to see someone is keeping the countries economy ticking over :whistle: :D
Pleased to hear your Sister is happy with the Vitara mate.....good result in the end:thumbsup:

Have a good day mucker :thumbsup:

Morning Joe.........All :)

Have you had much more snow Joe.....or was it just a passing shower?

Not had any here.......apart from a short and sharp hail shower.
Heavy frost out there again though.....cars are covered.

We are looking after our boys again today....home schooling :D

Have a good one all.:thumbsup:
It lasted about an hour before it turned to rain Bill very hard frost overnight so its very icy out

Mornin' all, another cold crisp start to the day here. A nice clean dog walk with no cleaning or drying. Braw. Got the forenoon to myself before the missus comes home about lunch time and harshes my mellow.

Have a good one folks.

Mornin’ all.

Had a low hanging around bringing a nice little monsoon these last three days. Totally clouded over, no sunlight so have been keeping an eye on batteries to see how they perform. Fans, fridges, lights microwave, water pump, and other domestic power for three days and the battery charge reduced 6% from full. Satisfactory.

The wife and I have taken a couple of days and are working on a 1000 piece puzzle. It’s a ‘mystery’ puzzle, where you don’t have a picture to work from. My temperament finds it frustrating but the wife loves it. The Boy’s in my camp.

We made good progress on the puzzle, been ages since we did one! Last was a picture of a Mogul emperor I recall.

Oh yeah, I went out to an old abandoned chook house out the back and found a Roo had crawled in to die. Apparently they have a preference for dying in the shade... bloody thing now stinks.

Best wishes to all

Alan

27EEB385-A85B-4F24-AE18-F2267639D69C.jpeg

Morning Alan :)

Sounds like you have a very efficient set of batteries...... 6% over 3 days with that amount of kit running.....impressive.
Shame for the Roo :(
Like you.......I could never get into puzzles.....and for the same reasons :D

Have a good'un :thumbsup:

Morning all :)

Much warmer here today and dry at the moment......rain forecast for later.
We will be taking "Eddie".....and ourselves out for a walk........ when we can see where we are going :rolleyes:

Have a good day all :thumbsup:

Back