• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Bright and sunny here too.......wish I felt the same :confused:

Had a card and curry night with our friends......Gin and beer do not make a good mix :whistle::D
Home roast and sufferance today.....not going anywhere :rofl:
Come on Bill are you a man or a mice 🤣

Mornin', cold here too, the missus had to scrap some thin ice off the windscreen this morning. I'd have helped her but since the Spice Girls invented Girl Power and got women the vote I respect her equality. :rolleyes: That and I didn't have any shoes by the front door. :rofl:

Fair morning here but it is now woolly hat weather. Got a visiting dog called Skipper so two dogs to the beach this morning.
IMG_20191021_101707.jpg

That will wipe out the rest of my runner beans

We got a load over the weekend, there were still some smaller pods on the bush that I left but I'm not hopeful that they'll come to anything. It must have froze at least for a while last night, there was ice forming on a shallow pool when I had the dugs out this morning. I did a bit of 'guerrilla gardening' by burying some spare garlic out in a field I use, plan on putting some berry cuttings in too.

We got a load over the weekend, there were still some smaller pods on the bush that I left but I'm not hopeful that they'll come to anything. It must have froze at least for a while last night, there was ice forming on a shallow pool when I had the dugs out this morning. I did a bit of 'guerrilla gardening' by burying some spare garlic out in a field I use, plan on putting some berry cuttings in too.
Its a good time to plant onion sets and garlic cloves Bam, I always get mine into the raised beds this time of year

Back