• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Snugpak stratosphere

Late to the party but hoping I can pass on some advice!

I too, thought about the snugpak stratosphere but to quote an amazon reviewer, 'I never thought of myself as being claustrophobic but the stratosphere felt like I was sleeping in a coffin'.

That was enough for me and so I bought the Ionosphere (still Snugpak) and similar to stratosphere but with 2 poles keeping the material off your feet.

Great for stealth camping and has a 5000hh both fly and ground.

Late to the party but hoping I can pass on some advice!

I too, thought about the snugpak stratosphere but to quote an amazon reviewer, 'I never thought of myself as being claustrophobic but the stratosphere felt like I was sleeping in a coffin'.

That was enough for me and so I bought the Ionosphere (still Snugpak) and similar to stratosphere but with 2 poles keeping the material off your feet.

Great for stealth camping and has a 5000hh both fly and ground.

forgotten about this thread 😁 I’d better update everyone lol

Thought about the lonosphere also👍🏻 The poles for the feet area was a plus for me, but I did give up on both the strat and the lono, for now Anyway

Ah! The fishing bivvi. I was expecting it to be one of those expensive Carinthia bivvi bags, you being a total kit tart an all

I was salivating over one of the fancy bags, but couldn’t justify it to Sharon 😁

Yes, after your recent spree on carp fishing tackle I can understand you not pushing your luck, I would be in the same position.

Back