• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

South West Summer meet 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
The location will be posted just prior to the event but It would certainly be good to see you there

Totally understandable, however due to my location and work it would be nice to have a rough idea od i.e.county to do some planning.
Anyway will have to wait for a location prior to making any decisions :thumbsup:

n
Totally understandable, however due to my location and work it would be nice to have a rough idea od i.e.county to do some planning.
Anyway will have to wait for a location prior to making any decisions :thumbsup:
we will be down by Bodmin in Cornwall, you can meet up with me and convoy down as I've done that journey many times, I'm just south of you near Gatwick and the meet is in August

Last edited:
we will be down by Bodmin in Cornwall, you ca meet up with me and convoy down as I've done that journey many times, I'm just south of you near Gatwick and the meet is in August
Great stuff! Still plenty of time but at least Cornwall all gives me a point of view.

Will try to convince friends to join as we are going this weekend to Dartmoor so will have time to discuss ;)

First camp in 2018!

That's from last year. Can't wait!
IMG_20170507_194015_034.jpg

But you are young and healthy and as normal the kettle will be on Paul

Not been called young for a long time Joe! LOL
It's our daughter's wedding on the Sunday so sleeping daytime on Monday and planning to drive overnight for a Tuesday morning arrival!

Not been called young for a long time Joe! LOL
It's our daughter's wedding on the Sunday so sleeping daytime on Monday and planning to drive overnight for a Tuesday morning arrival!
Will that be down to Leatherhead Paul

Great stuff! Still plenty of time but at least Cornwall all gives me a point of view.

Will try to convince friends to join as we are going this weekend to Dartmoor so will have time to discuss ;)

First camp in 2018!

That's from last year. Can't wait!
View attachment 12322

@OrtesPL That is a cracking picture Ortes :thumbsup:

Nice tent mate!

I can see the remains of your dinner.........very bottom of the picture in the middle :whistle::rofl::rofl:

Hope you enjoy your first camp of 2018 and look forward to the pictures and write up:thumbsup:;)

For any member who hasn't attended a summer meet you don't no what you're missing, serious no pointless banter, no frivolity a great time had by all:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back