• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

South West Summer meet 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
if theres anything in particular you would like to learn at the meet please pm me and i,ll make sure its on the list of stuff to teach :thumbsup:

******NEW SITE LOCATION *****

THE MEET WILL BE HELD AT THE NEW SITE WE HAVE ACQUIRED
Great news Matt, what is going to happen about a communal fire pit? It's just a suggestion but what about the one we had at Bills meet assuming he'd be willing to let us use it. The bricks for underneath it should still be where we left them

Silly as this may sound but would it be possible for one of you’s dare I say ‘ hardline bushcraft pro’s ‘ to draw up a list of Major essentials for any of us newbies to take on a meet !.
Personally I’d like to know just what any of you guys take on an overnighter or weekend meet, I’d dare say the people who are starting into camping and bushcraft would also like to know what gear and any tips !.
Always willing and interesting to learn something new ;)

Silly as this may sound but would it be possible for one of you’s dare I say ‘ hardline bushcraft pro’s ‘ to draw up a list of Major essentials for any of us newbies to take on a meet !.
Personally I’d like to know just what any of you guys take on an overnighter or weekend meet, I’d dare say the people who are starting into camping and bushcraft would also like to know what gear and any tips !.
Always willing and interesting to learn something new ;)
There will be a lot of variables in kit lists Bushman, are you going to your chosen site by vehicle or walking in with your kit on your back? On our summer meets the kit list can be pretty extensive but later on I'll draw up a list of what I take

Great news Matt, what is going to happen about a communal fire pit? It's just a suggestion but what about the one we had at Bills meet assuming he'd be willing to let us use it. The bricks for underneath it should still be where we left them

You would of course be very welcome to the fire pit guys.....but as my Son fashioned it for me I am loathed to let it go to be honest:(

It looks like Matt has it in the planning anyway :thumbsup::thumbsup:;)

Have missed it at some point or there is no location given?
Sounds good to learn from pros, but would be useful to know, even more or less, a location. ;)

Have missed it at some point or there is no location given?
Sounds good to learn from pros, but would be useful to know, even more or less, a location. ;)
The location will be posted just prior to the event but It would certainly be good to see you there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back