• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Scotland The Quest to Aviemore FEB 2nd -9th 2019

:whistle:
1 rucksack packed so far
I'm going to pack the rest today but we have our granddaughter most of the day so might be tricky.
Matt suggested the wood could go on one of the roofracks so I suppose the same goes for the chair and sledge.

I can't imagine how you have everything you need in that picture Bill! Hang n till I find my hat so that I can take it off to you..... There :)

:whistle:
1 rucksack packed so far
I'm going to pack the rest today but we have our granddaughter most of the day so might be tricky.
Matt suggested the wood could go on one of the roofracks so I suppose the same goes for the chair and sledge.

I can't imagine how you have everything you need in that picture Bill! Hang n till I find my hat so that I can take it off to you..... There :)

@G1ZmO

See how we go Paul.

The sledge and chair should fit in somewhere amongst it all :)
If I could get @Hagrid pick and mix bag in the back......I think our kit will be no problem🤣

Thank you for the kind offer of Breakfast when we arrive at yours......but PLEASE......dinny wear the pinny ye ken :whistle:

Look forward to the updates, me and Smurf are away for saturday night and the plan is to (finally) use my Dutch oven so I'll try and get a few phots, I'm sure the duty Phot will be doing his thang too.

Hope you guys have a good and safe trip Bam..........enjoy your Dutch Oven.......look forward to the pictures 👍:)

Back