• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

The saga continues

Did it get the advisories done :lol:
Date tested
13 November 2023
PASS
Mileage
151,036 miles
Test location
View test location

MOT test number
8770 2339 3325
Expiry date
12 November 2024
Monitor and repair if necessary (advisories):
  • Nearside Rear Lower Seat belt anchorage prescribed area is corroded but not considered excessive (7.1.1 (a) (i))
  • Offside Rear Lower Seat belt anchorage prescribed area is corroded but not considered excessive (7.1.1 (a) (i))
  • Nearside Front Lower Suspension arm pin or bush worn but not resulting in excessive movement (5.3.4 (a) (i))
  • Offside Front Lower Suspension arm pin or bush worn but not resulting in excessive movement (5.3.4 (a) (i))
  • Rear Inner Brake pad(s) wearing thin (1.1.13 (a) (ii))
  • Parking brake efficiency only just met. It would appear that the braking system requires adjustment or repair. (1.4.2 (a) (i))
I suppose that’s what you get for posting your number plate online…be prepared to get a series of speeding tickets and congestion charge fines when some bugger clones your plates Matt

I suppose that’s what you get for posting your number plate online…be prepared to get a series of speeding tickets and congestion charge fines when some bugger clones your plates Matt
They can get your number by walking past the house, just fit false plates and be fine with it. 😁

Did it get the advisories done :lol:
Date tested
13 November 2023
PASS
Mileage
151,036 miles
Test location
View test location

MOT test number
8770 2339 3325
Expiry date
12 November 2024
Monitor and repair if necessary (advisories):
  • Nearside Rear Lower Seat belt anchorage prescribed area is corroded but not considered excessive (7.1.1 (a) (i))
  • Offside Rear Lower Seat belt anchorage prescribed area is corroded but not considered excessive (7.1.1 (a) (i))
  • Nearside Front Lower Suspension arm pin or bush worn but not resulting in excessive movement (5.3.4 (a) (i))
  • Offside Front Lower Suspension arm pin or bush worn but not resulting in excessive movement (5.3.4 (a) (i))
  • Rear Inner Brake pad(s) wearing thin (1.1.13 (a) (ii))
  • Parking brake efficiency only just met. It would appear that the braking system requires adjustment or repair. (1.4.2 (a) (i))
Yea all done

17092849423878849729051403105747.jpg
new tyres going on today

Same type that I've got on mine by the looks of things. Will you be driving your new chariot to the meet in April?

got the the green landy out for a drive today to keep things "freed up and moving " weve cleared the inside ready for sale just getting a new MOT on it next weekend ... then she will be up for sale in a month or so :)

Back