• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Vegetarian Survival Skills

It's a good way of losing some weight, it probably wouldn't hurt me to do that fasting diet either. At the moment there is no way I'm going totally veggie though.

Did I write in yet?

People who exclusively eat non cooked organic vegetarian food look round about 10 years younger.

I can't tell you the reason, but it seems to be a rule.

But perhaps a nice squirrel from time to time ...

Ah, that's good to know!

I was shocked a bit, because I'm not so far away from the "half century".

Come on lads! It can’t be that bad :D am 39 and feel 29 💪🏻 Well that’s if 29 year old make noises when bending over or standing up or have sore bones,hair loss and loads of nose hairs. And I really can’t remember when the last time I really truly trusted a fart 😂

50 isn't bad, you can still do the things that you want to, you just take that bit longer to do them. The trade off is that you're more comfortable in your own skin and you just know a lot more 'stuff'. I'm probably more content at 50 than I was at 20 or 30, not that I wasn't happy then. I'll take 50 every time. 👍

Back