• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Your own land.

I guess we can share that mink martin looking thing while were in that ditch ?
I might cook up well but I don't fancy eating it raw:lol: and if you're gonna be sharing my ditch you'd better not fart:rofl:

How close can you get stalking the Moose Marv??........my eyes are not what they used to be. :(

DSC02749.JPG

:thumbsup::whistle::D

cabin.jpg I must say my dreams came true, I was lucky enough to be able to buy land off many family members,
This cabin I built was on a school ground, the school is 100 years old, up till 4 years ago I would go in there and just play guitar, now its falling apart, So ill have a lot of fire wood soon, lol, The sad part is , I moved from the area and can only get there a few times a year. WE have a home stead 2 miles away that I turned into a camp ground for family.
The last time I was there I counted 34 trailers, I have a rather large family !

View attachment 9544 I must say my dreams came true, I was lucky enough to be able to buy land off many family members,
This cabin I built was on a school ground, the school is 100 years old, up till 4 years ago I would go in there and just play guitar, now its falling apart, So ill have a lot of fire wood soon, lol, The sad part is , I moved from the area and can only get there a few times a year. WE have a home stead 2 miles away that I turned into a camp ground for family.
The last time I was there I counted 34 trailers, I have a rather large family !
I love that little cabin Marv

34 Trailers :eek:.....yes you do have a big family Marv.......no wonder you hunt Moose.....you would need one just to feed that lot:rofl::thumbsup:

You must have some brilliant BBQs together.:thumbsup:

Back