• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

LK 35 Synthetic or Canvas?

LK 35 Synthetic or Canvas?

• Synthetic

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Canvas

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
8CEF8E84-A76F-4777-A0F4-3289E9BC774F.jpeg

Well I’ve walked half a mile down the road in the cold to get reception..... here it is! The new package next to the fire!!!!!
ok, so now the parcel is warm and dry, feet up and had a cuppa............it's like blood out of a stone................is it ok?:rolleyes:

That looks so much better.
If you want to loose the rivets and patch you can gently prise them apart with some thin long nosed plyers.
If it leaves a mark or holes.....sew another patch over it.

I hope David, all is good with the bag?
As an aside, although I received my small order, and all is fine with that.......all my emails (on 2 other matters) have remained unanswered..................

And?

Did you choose cotton or the plastic fabric?

What's the weight of it?

Is the frame made from aluminium or steel?

And?

Did you choose cotton or the plastic fabric?

What's the weight of it?

Is the frame made from aluminium or steel?

1/ see beginning of thread, I think David said he was opting for canvas

2/ and 3/ as found on the internet: "Pack material: canvas or polyamide Pack capacity: 35 liters (40.5 liters with the top flap at its uppermost position) Frame material: steel tube. Weight: 2.3 kg/5 lbs"

Also:
"The LK35. Technical data: Height: 60cm. Width: 33cm. Depth: 20cm. Weight: 2,5 kgs. Material: Steel tubular frame. Canvas pack with some form ..."

1/ see beginning of thread, I think David said he was opting for canvas

2/ and 3/ as found on the internet: "Pack material: canvas or polyamide Pack capacity: 35 liters (40.5 liters with the top flap at its uppermost position) Frame material: steel tube. Weight: 2.3 kg/5 lbs"

Also:
"The LK35. Technical data: Height: 60cm. Width: 33cm. Depth: 20cm. Weight: 2,5 kgs. Material: Steel tubular frame. Canvas pack with some form ..."

It was indeed canvas :)

IS IS IS, sorry..... No news on the Lavvu yet, still no stock :(
I did speak to Dave at MM and he did explain there stock/unloading systems (they sound like busy boys!!)
He doesnt think itll be long befor the large are back in stock :)

Excellent...perhaps I should take the time to actually phone him re the LK 70s

(I thought for a minute there on the LK35, that you had got rid!! :(:confused:)

Hope the lavvu restocking goes better than the LK70 ordering: despite being told that they had an order in and were unpacking week or so ago, not only has it now disappeared from their site, 3 emails from me have gone unanswered...…………..

Try FB msging Dave he sorted me right out straight away. If ur not on FB drop me a PM with ur details an I’ll try an get in touch for you 😀

Back