• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Mornin' all,

Its still raining. :(
Morning Bam, another beautiful morning down here in the South, already 26 degrees and brilliant sunshine, just been walking in the garden smelling the beautiful scent of the roses and other flowers in full bloom and listening to the dawn chorus of singing birds :)
Of course I'm also a bloody liar:lol::lol::lol:

Morning ....
F2B308D6-B5FD-4C69-AE43-4D6E29AC1563.jpeg

@Ark79

Morning my dear......how you feeling this morning.....still rough??

Got my boys today so will be going into town in a bit.....may have a fish n chip lunch with them :)
We were going up the woods but the weather has put paid to that :(

Chins up chaps......soon be Summer :D

@1 shot willie am as rough as a badgers backside :D ma son and daughter also and Sharon, youngest one is sneezing this morning lol so it’smaking the rounds mate, so Sharon is ocd’ing it and cleaning the hole house:rofl: so av got my girls in the living room having a cartoon marathon:rolleyes: happy days lol, looks like my plans for next week are oot the widow to 😔 but am knowing for ditching the winter camp anyway so no one should be surprised 😂

Sound like a good day you have planned, fish and chip lunch sounds just the ticket :thumbsup:

@1 shot willie am as rough as a badgers backside :D ma son and daughter also and Sharon, youngest one is sneezing this morning lol so it’smaking the rounds mate, so Sharon is ocd’ing it and cleaning the hole house:rofl: so av got my girls in the living room having a cartoon marathon:rolleyes: happy days lol, looks like my plans for next week are oot the widow to 😔 but am knowing for ditching the winter camp anyway so no one should be surprised 😂

Sound like a good day you have planned, fish and chip lunch sounds just the ticket :thumbsup:

Bugger mate......nothing like sharing with the family a??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I would not be dragging myself off to the woods either if I were feeling rough......stay home by the fire with a nice wee toddy mate :thumbsup::D
Sharon needs to drag you all down to the car wash and clean you all :rofl::p:p

Hope you all feel better soon mate:thumbsup:

Bugger mate......nothing like sharing with the family a??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I would not be dragging myself off to the woods either if I were feeling rough......stay home by the fire with a nice wee toddy mate :thumbsup::D
Sharon needs to drag you all down to the car wash and clean you all :rofl::p:p

Hope you all feel better soon mate:thumbsup:

Cheers mate

Am not giving that crazy woman any more ideas :rofl: she hates bugs 😂

Morning all :thumbsup:

Coffee going down well.

Been down at the beach.....lovely fresh morning.
Waiting on a call from an appliance engineer today......got a fault with our oven unit.....only 6 months old :rolleyes:
Already visited once to assess and order parts.......so it should not take long when he does turns up.

Forecast not too good for next week.....more bloody rain and winds :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: lol
Itching like mad to get out with any tent/canoe/motorbike...…….but it looks instead that I'm going to have to attack a couple of hedges quickly and a fence...……. :(

Been watching a Good Companion standard on Ebay (no flysheet of any type) just pass £82 !!! Heaven knows what it will eventually go for....?:eek:
(-sorry..... Mornin'!!! bah humbug, mumble,grumble.....)

Back