• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Morning folks, Mild and damp here but getting brighter by the minute. Messing with boats today, the move from the yard where she's been laid up, to the yard from which she'll be re-masted and launched is scheduled within the next few days.

Mornin' all, overcast and not exactly cold but not exactly warm either, forecast to be dry which is always a good start. Got a few housey chores to do today but nothing too drastic, dare say I'll manage a wee siesta at some point. :)

Morning tarts :)

Morning Vicar. ;)

Ouch! Loads of padding required because guaranteed you will bump it a few times.
Mind you, an Angler without a cast seems a bit strange.............
happy0009.gif

Attachments

• happy0009.gif
    happy0009.gif
    150 bytes · Views: 13
Morning all :)

Its a cool morning.....but not cold.
Darker than a cows guts out there at the moment :rolleyes:
Not sure what we are up to today.......will be out with "Eddie" later on.

Have a good one all.

It was only a hire van I had for the week Bill so no lol, back in the Astra estate, I'll look at upgrading once I know where we're going with this possible second lockdown, can't and don't want to spend money if I'm not earning it.

Aghh I see now mate.

Fingers crossed for you that you are able to continue working.....bloody awful situation at the moment.
Good luck mate :thumbsup:

Back