• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Bass Fishing Exmouth.

@1 shot willie !!!! ;):)

NO!! .....NO!!! Fishies caught ....DID! You say? :sneaky: well!!! Well well :p:p:p:p:p Not that am gloating you see....I’m just pointing out that you caught NAE fish:lol::rofl: is that what one calls a BLANK ?:p

Ah a feel much better now:whistle::whistle:

Better luck next time buddy.... cracking spot for it :thumbsup:

Note to self.....must catch fish next time..or am in for it :rolleyes::rofl:

Of course it should be noted that the temperature of the sea.... and its clarity.....the phase of the moon in relation to "Butlins"......... all played their part in my Blank :rolleyes: :whistle:

Thank you all for your continued feedback and support during these testing and difficult times ............Oh you guys :notlistening::notlistening::notlistening:

Of course it should be noted that the temperature of the sea.... and its clarity.....the phase of the moon in relation to "Butlins"......... all played their part in my Blank :rolleyes: :whistle:

Thank you all for your continued feedback and support during these testing and difficult times ............Oh you guys :notlistening::notlistening::notlistening:
You lie like a cheap Japanese watch.did anyone tell you that your supposed to have hooks on your lures :lol:

Had a lovely couple of hours on the beach fishing with my Grandsons.
The Eldest was into a School bass and was chuffed to bits......bless him.
The little one was practicing his casting and retrieving with a small power ball on the end of his line......he was convinced he would catch a fish with it :D

IMG-20190725-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20190725-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20190725-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20190725-WA0006.jpg
IMG-20190725-WA0003.jpg

Need to buy the little one a new rod and reel now...... He has outgrown his.

Lovely few hours with them both.

Had a lovely couple of hours on the beach fishing with my Grandsons.
The Eldest was into a School bass and was chuffed to bits......bless him.
The little one was practicing his casting and retrieving with a small power ball on the end of his line......he was convinced he would catch a fish with it :D

View attachment 18383View attachment 18385View attachment 18386View attachment 18387View attachment 18384

Need to buy the little one a new rod and reel now...... He has outgrown his.

Lovely few hours with them both.
Nice photos William the problem is the way your cocking your leg. Reminds me of a dog taking a pee :lol:

Back