• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Onetegris Backwoods Bungalow 2

Thanks Mark :thumbsup:

Very happy with it......as you can probably tell :rolleyes::rolleyes::D:whistle:

The wood is about 15 minute drive for me and quite a large area......... so........ easy to hide away :thumbsup:

Oh yes it’s very clear your pleased with it :sneaky::D looking at the pictures and your review on it, I would be pleased to mate, very tidy

Really like the bed to :thumbsup:

Your going to cost me a fortune bill, no more eh :rofl:

Wayyyyyy to much @Bam :rofl:

Im on the look out now for a treatment centre for ailing "Kit Tarts" :confused:

I've gone cold turkey this year, not through choice, poverty induced. :crying: I suppose its telling that I've not 'needed' to get anything to meet up with the boys at Galloway forest. :rolleyes: Wanted to of course and from time to time add something that catches my eye to my Amazon wishlist. :rofl:

Something I forgot to mention in the changes and add on's for the shelter........ were the pegs.
The pegs the shelter comes with are nice quality and ideal for lawn like situations.
However in the woods the ground can be quite mulchy and soft so the pegs supplied are not ideal.

Will be adding some "Snow and Sand pegs" to the kit.

I use these for other shelters in the woods.....Tarps......Tents......etc.
They do a good job of holding fast.

Yes you can cut sticks......but who wants to do that when its pouring down with rain :D

Power to your elbow mate...... Keep adding to that wish list...... It will save hours of searching when you win that lottery ;):rofl:

I don't miss my other Kidney at all now :whistle:🤭:rofl:

Not quite at the stage of having to sell a 'piss pump' and stopped doing the lottery years ago. I think I'm going to have to become a gangsta rapper or go on Love Island to make a stash of cash. :rolleyes:

Not quite at the stage of having to sell a 'piss pump' and stopped doing the lottery years ago. I think I'm going to have to become a gangsta rapper or go on Love Island to make a stash of cash. :rolleyes:
You on Love Island! Now that really would be something

Pegs arrived today. Look very good and only weigh 338 grams for all 8.
IMG_20200302_142247.jpg

ooooooh!!! pretty pegs...……...where from perchance ? (mine are toot...….) Found them, haven't til this seen any nice soft ground but light pegs with the folded over top: NICE ONE!

Last edited:
Back